Thursday, August 8, 2013

We're Back... And With Big Plans

Wow! It's been three years since I've touched this site. I suppose an explanation is in order. Where have I been? Was I abducted by aliens? Taken by some covert government agency for reprogramming? Am I now a mindless drone being manipulated to spread disinformation?

The short answer is no. The longer answer is life.

I've spent the last three years working two jobs and squeezing in family time where I could. After all that time with my nose firmly pressed to the grind stone, I've gotten back into a position where I can pick up where I left off with the things I love to do.

So now that I'm back, what do I plan to do?
I'm so glad you asked. Firstly, I plan to post regularly to this blog again. So be on the look out for some weird news right here.

Secondly, and this is the big one, I'm putting together a podcast. That's right. You'll now get to here me discussing (blabbering) a range of topics from all over the paranormal spectrum. The idea is still in it's infancy, but I've got some big ideas like interviews and some on location stuff.

Now I'd like to ask a favor from you. I'd like this podcast to encourage listener participation. If you have had any encounter of any kind, UFOs, ghosts, strange creatures, alternate consciousness, etc I'd like to feature it in the first few episodes.

You can find a submission form here. You can also find a link to the form on the left side of the page. I hope you'll join me in making this something fun and exciting.

I'm excited to get this started, so check back often for updates.

~Grimm~

No comments:

Post a Comment